Friday, February 6, 2009

Look Who's Talking

Before you watch the cutest thing ever....I must correct myself....LOL During the Super Bowl I was rooting for the Cardinals and not the Ravens as they were not playing...obviously.....but mommy brain took over as I was blogging and that is how the other bird team popped into my little brain. Dennis made me aware of the bird error, but I forgot (again blame mommy brain) to let everybody know I did know it was the Cardinals, I just wrote down the wrong team :) For some reason, I find this whole thing quite amusing....not sure why....it's just football and a couple of birds! :)

Now, the best video ever!!!

4 comments:

Nancy Bergenske said...

Love her video... what a cutie! Happy weekend... N

Jenai said...

AWWWW! :D

I love all of her panting breaths as she tries to tell her story. That is SO cute!!! (and I swear she DID say "hello"...)

Anonymous said...

So cute! I love it when they start to talk.

Anonymous said...

Ooooooooh! I LOVE baby talk! When it's not coming from an adult, that is. She's so precious!