Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Chocolate


Like many women, I LOVE chocolate and within the past several years have grown quite fond of dark chocolate. In fact, you could say that dark chocolate is my favorite. But when it comes to ice cream....I just don't like it. Chocolate ice cream is probably my least favorite ice cream besides spumoni (really who likes that flavor anyway?). I cam to this conclusion just last night while eating a bowl of chocolate ice cream with a marshmallow swirl and chocolate covered peanuts. It was good but I just didn't find it fabulous....so me being me, I started to analyze why. A few hours later I concluded that it must be the chocolate ice cream. I find it so odd that I love chocolate but I don't care for chocolate ice cream.....I guess it's kinda like people who like tomatoes but don't like ketchup.

2 comments:

Nancy Bergenske said...

How can you not like chocolate ice cream? Rocky Road is the bomb!! :-)

Jenai said...

I... Love... Spumoni.... ;)

(perhaps it's the Italian in me?)