Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Back to Work

Yes, it's true. Yesterday I returned to work while Dennis began his two weeks home with Caitlin. I was really okay until I broke my coffee pot and that was the straw that broke the camel's back. It's odd how something so minor could put me over the edge. I was able to get it back together in time for school to start. Thankfully, I have a pretty busy schedule which kept me from thinking about it all. Dennis and Caitlin did pretty well though.....even though she didn't eat until I got home. She did the same thing today too....so I will be going to Target to get a few more different bottles to try. I know if she gets hungry enough she'll figure it out.



As I wrote in my last blog, J, K, B-man, and Miss M came over this weekend. We had a blast and found ourselves at the beach in the pouring down rain. It was an experience to say the least! Brady loved it and screamed and screamed in delight at the waves and all the surfers! Unfortunately Dennis came down with a cold last night and we think our rainy adventure is to blame. :( I'm hoping he'll feel better soon now that he has some chicken soup in him.

Happy Fat Tuesday!

No comments: