Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Daycare


So Dennis's cold has gotten much worse.....so bad that I had to take Caitlin to daycare....for the first time!!!! We weren't scheduled to start daycare until March 9th, but thankfully I got the thumbs up to bring her this morning otherwise I would have had to take a non-paid day off....yuck! Anyway, I was totally fine until I walked out the door after dropping her off. I pretty much had crocodile tears for the next 20 minutes while I drove to school. But once school started I was able to refocus my energy to teaching which kept my mind off of Caitlin. I was very relieved when I called before lunch to hear that she was having a good day. She wouldn't eat she was happily playing on the play gym. Then when I picked her up she was perfectly content sucking her thumb in her pack 'n play....super adorable!!!! It is the absolute best part of my day when I get to see her after a long day of work. I just can't kiss or hug her enough!!!!

Dennis is still not feeling well, so Caitlin may have to go to daycare again. Thankfully, I love my daycare and know she's well taken care of, so it makes it much easier to leave her all day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the look on her face in this picture! LOL