Monday, February 16, 2009

1 Precious Week Left


In one week I return to work. I've put off thinking about it as long as possible, but now the countdown has really begun. Dennis will be staying home with Caitlin for the first two weeks I'm back at work...this will be a nice transition for me and wonderful bonding time for them. Then on March 9th (Brady's 2nd birthday) Caitlin starts daycare! I'm still working out the time table to get ready for work in the mornings...the trial run last Thursday was good and it looks like I won't have to get up as early as I thought....woo hoo!!! Thankfully, my work is very understanding and I always schedule in extra time "to get lost" as I refer to it.

Oooo, I made homemade mac and cheese tonight and I used fontina cheese for the first time.....it added such wonderful depth! Plus, I experiemented and made white nectarine and coconut fried chicken fingers....mmmmmm.

No comments: