Thursday, February 19, 2009

Level Headed


Caitlin can now keep her head level with her shoulders when lifted from a laying down position!!!! I can't believe how strong her little neck is getting everyday! She can do mini push ups and they are so adorable!!!

Yesterday we went to sushi with some friends and Caitlin was so chill the whole time! It was only the second time I've eaten in a restaurant with her. I'm always afraid she's going to throw a screaming fit....but really, she never does that at home so I don't know why I'm all concerned about it.....silly me.

Well, I'm off to re register for our online phone account for the 100th time! I've had it reset and had a new password sent to me but it's still not working!!!! I think I'm gonna have to make another call today....I'll be nice, I promise :)

No comments: