Sunday, February 1, 2009

And the trophy goes to....



I have to say I was rooting for the Ravens, mostly because they were the underdogs....and I actually thought they were going to win until that one guy made a game winning catch in the end zone.....but good thing he made that catch since he missed the one before. Anyway, we enjoyed the game and the commercials and I especially like the E-Trade commercials with that baby....he's getting so big and adorable! Dennis made pizza for dinner. Actually, he made the crust (from scratch) and prepped all the toppings....all I had to do was put my stuff on. He had veggie and I made a BBQ chicken, but I was totally bummed because I didn't have any pineapple! Pineapple just makes everything better....kinda like cupcakes (but not on that grand of scale).

P. S. --In the photos above, Caitlin is sporting a fabulous knit hat made by my lovely friend Jenai. It's super cute and I LOVE that it's black!....with specks of orange and pink and green!

3 comments:

Jenai said...

I've been sick and barely online... *pout pout*

I'm SO glad you like the hat (and that Caitlin likes it too!). :)

And and and... Happy 30th, Dennis! (tell him that, heehee)

Anonymous said...

Are you referring to the Super Bowl between the CARDINALS and Steelers???? :)

Sarah S said...

I love the hat! Milo has one that's the same style, and he wore the heck out of it until his ears started popping out of it. Now he needs a new hat!