Thursday, October 8, 2009

What to blog?




I am at a loss (a first) of what to write. Construction season is far behind us, but yet, I've been seeing road construction signs pop up here and there, ruining my the flow of my drive to work. Caitlin has abandoned her army crawling for good, I think. I haven't seen it all day. She was CRAZY in the bathtub tonight. Dennis got pretty wet and she splashed and splashed for a solid 10 minutes! She also went to bed an hour later than usual....we'll see how that plays out tonight. Although, last night she only got up once (if you don't count the random 8:30pm wake up) and I was able to get over 5 hours of sleep in a row!!!! Woo hoo!


This is a picture from my friend Dyani's wedding that her photographer took of us. We have several more that turned out really awesome. I'm definitely going to have to get some printed!

No comments: