Monday, October 12, 2009

Oh...my....gosh!


I think Caitlin has weaned herself! I was just going to try and decrease nursing to just once per night, but for the last two nights she hasn't nursed at all! In fact, she slept from 7:30pm until 5am!!! A personal record for her! Then she went back to sleep and I had to wake her up a little after 7:30am. Although, this whole thing might be because she's growing and we may be headed for a major set back. She ended up taking a 4 hour nap today!....which leads me to believe she's definitely in a growth spurt. It would be super cool if we were still able to eliminate all night time nursing.....and way faster and easier than I thought it was going to be!

Caitlin has also taken to "dancing." The other evening she started waving her arms up and down while listening to Black Eyed Peas....she just loves them! Her cousin Brady introduced her to them and she's been hooked ever since!

1 comment:

Nancy Bergenske said...

Love your new sink, and I'm really glad weaning is going well! Also, the pics from Dyani's wedding are FABULOUS!!