Sunday, October 25, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

We took Caitlin to her first pumpkin patch on Saturday! I think she really loved seeing all the pumpkins and watching all the people. During the hayride back, she stared down this guy who was trying to make her smile.....it was pretty funny. She finally did crack a smile though. We got three pumpkins, one for each of us of course. Caitlin's is a pie pumpkin, so it's too little to carve. Although, I may make a pie out of it when were done with it! While we were walking around in the patch, Dennis and I took turns carrying Caitlin on our shoulders. She absolutely LOVED that, but I wasn't too fond of it. Caitlin discovered she could pull mommy's hair and make her squeal. So that didn't last too long. I can't wait until next year when she can walk all around the pumpkin patch and choose her own pumpkin!