Saturday, February 26, 2011

Snow!


Yesterday I was driving in a blizzard and today we wake up to snow on the ground! This hardly ever happens here and when it does, everyone gets so excited!

When I was driving on the freeway, I just couldn't believe how hard it was snowing. It was like I was in Y-town again! Plus, the snow was sticking EVERYWHERE making it interesting to drive in. There was quite a bit of slush building up on the freeway and I thought for sure the mail truck ahead of me was going to slide of the road....thankfully, it didn't.

The sun is coming out now, so we should probably get the kids in it before it all melts away!

1 comment:

Nancy Bergenske said...

Hey! So I mosied on over here to leave a comment. It's so much more work now that I get email updates!! But I saw a little of the snow this morning myself. Of course, since I got up at 10:15 it was pretty much melted. :-) Hope your kids had fun playing in it!!