Sunday, February 20, 2011

Food for Thought

Have you ever seen a particular food item and immediately thought of a person? When I see or think about certain foods, I associate people with that food. It's odd, but hey, it's me we're talking about! So here is some food for thought:

Noodley Doodleies - a.k.a. Ramen Noodles -- I always think of my Nana because my cousins and I ALWAYS had these after school at her house

Squeeze Cheese - another after school Nana food

French Toast - my uncle Ray because it was decided he makes the best

Pancakes - my dad because when I was little, my cousins Amy and Clint, decided he made the best

Brussel Sprouts - my sister LOVES them and would probably eat them every day if she could

Lasagna - my aunt Donna because she makes the best

Mushrooms - my mom because she puts them in everything

Diet Mt. Dew - Nancy because it's her thing

Pulled Pork - Caitlin because it's what I craved when I was pregnant with her

Vinegar - my older brother because he doesn't like anything with vinegar

Tomatoes - my little brother because he can't stand them

Lay's potato chips - my father-in-law because they're his favorite

Strawberries - my nephew Hunter because he LOVES them and eats them even if they are green

Malibu Rum - Dyani because it was the second craziest night next to NYC

Soup - this is a tie...my step-mom because she makes really good soup and my niece Kayla because she will eat it in 100 degree weather

Chocolate Cake - Kelly because she loves it and we always have some form of it when ever we visit

I'm sure I can relate a person to everything I eat, but that post would take forever and we all have things to do today :)

1 comment:

Nancy Bergenske said...

Foods that remind me of Cindy: Curry, pulled pork, cupcakes, Ultraviolet Diet Mt. Dew, Cheetos and tater tots.