Friday, February 4, 2011

Curried Away

Hahaha! But not for Colton. It turns out the curry I had on our anniversary did not sit well with Colton. He woke up screaming several times and I couldn't calm him down. Thankfully, Dennis came in the first time he woke up and calmed him down pretty quickly. And last night, Colton was much better...only waking up to nurse. So I guess no more curry for me....at least Indian curry. I also may need to watch my spicy food intake.

And now I don't feel good. I think I caught what the kids had. I'm tired, my head hurts...in fact, my whole face hurts. I have a slight sore throat and my skin hurts, which makes me think that I may be developing a fever.....I so can't wait. Thank goodness I did all my grocery shopping this morning before I felt too bad.

Oh, I must go. It sounds like one of the children is awake and I can't quite tell which one.

TGIF!!!!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Bummer :( I can't eat anything with onion, garlic, spicy or any olive other than black or Liam gets supper cranky. Its actually been quite hard. I love mexican food and have a hard time not eating the salsa...honestly I forget until later when he starts getting fussy. I know, I know, horrible mommy.
Good luck and hope you feel better.

Laurie said...

It sounds like you've had quite a time of it lately! I know the allergies have hit our house, so start taking your meds. My car has a lovely coating of yellow pollen all over it! The pine trees and acacia are blooming, and they're the worst! Feel better soon! Can't believe Dennis is only 32. You guys make us feel old!