Monday, February 21, 2011

Napping Milestone

Today, Caitlin took a nap without a pull up or diaper for the first time! And, she woke up dry!!! Like I said a few posts ago, she'd been waking up dry for a good while, so I picked today to try it out. I almost forgot and mindlessly put her in a pull up, but thankfully Dennis was there to remind me of my plan. We are so proud of her! She got an extra special treat when she woke up....a sour licorice rope.

Colton has really been enjoying his adventure with food. He had carrots with apples today and ate them with gusto! I made 9 jars of baby food today. Along with the carrots w/ apples, I made butternut squash and mango w/ pear. I was also going to make yams, but Colton woke up from his very short nap, so I didn't have time. I have a few jars left in the freezer so it's no biggy.

Alright, it's time for me to dig into yet another Sookie Stackhouse novel!

Caitlin petting her first goat at our zoo.




No comments: