Thursday, January 20, 2011

Mederma

After having two children (especially Colton), my stomach stretched
more than it wanted and I was left with blasted stretch marks! They
weren't so bad after Caitlin and soon disappeared. But my skin had to
stretch even further with Colton and my stretch marks are
horrible!.....and not disappearing!!!! They are just plain ugly and
purple to boot! So, I started using some samples of Mederma for
stretch marks and I could actually see it start working!!!! I decided
it was worth it to fork over the $40...yes FOURTY BUCKS to reduce or
eliminate this eye sore. I just can't believe how well it is working!
I've been using it for a a little over a week and already they are
not nearly as purple as they were before. I have to use the lotion
for 12 weeks to get the full effect, but already I'm loving what I'm
seeing!!!! So, if there are any of you out there that hate your
stretch marks as much as me, it's absolutely worth it to check this
stuff out!!!!

Woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

3 comments:

Crystal said...

I wish something like that would work for me :( After 3 kids I could use it...I look like have been attacked by a tiger ha ha. I have keloid skin though, so I feel lucky my stretch marks didn't raise up. Its all good though, part of being a mom :)
Good luck! Hope it works (lucky :~p )

Nancy Bergenske said...

I am still carrying my coupon around. Have a great weekend!!

Jenai said...

I'm glad it's working for you, and hope it continues to do so! I didn't get stretch marks with Sean... but when I was in middle school I got them on my right boob. It looked like someone raked their nails across it. Very purple. I used Vitamin E oil daily, and now there isn't a hint that they were ever there. :)