Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A BOY!

20 weeks

Caitlin's going to have a baby brother!!!! It's very exciting....one of each! The baby was moving around quite a bit and measures about 9 days bigger according to my due date. Thankfully, much of our big ticket items are neutral in color so we won't have to worry about hauling around a handsome little boy in a pink carseat! The only big thing is a name. Dennis and I will be keeping it a secret like we did last time, but the trouble is, we can't agree on a boy name....at all! It will be a wonderful challenge for us! :)

4 comments:

Crystal said...

How exciting :-) I always thought it wise to buy neutral if you plan on having more children...that's what we did and have used it all through 2 girls and now a boy. Good luck with the name... we had a list that we went over and over it before we chose.

Jenai said...

Waaaaaiting for ultrasound pics... ;)

Nancy Bergenske said...

Am really excited Tater is a boy!! Shocked, but excited! Also was shocked to see you changed your blog color. Poor C... no more pink for her!

Shanna said...

I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy that it's a boy. By the way I was right as so I as found out your were pregnant. I'm very proud of myself for that. <3