Friday, April 16, 2010

Boy or Girl?

Caitlin getting her face painted like a cat.

The date has been set......on April 27th I have my next ultrasound to make sure the baby is developing on schedule and hopefully, we'll be able to discover if we are having a boy or a girl! We're really excited! We're curious to see what people think we are going to have so I've put up a poll on the right side of my blog.

Next week is parent/teacher conference week. The kids get out at 1pm but conferences begin at 1:40. It's going to be a long week. On Tuesday it looks like I won't be home until 5:30! However, it appears that there are no conferences scheduled on Thursday or Friday so I think that makes up for the other late days.

So our little kitty is, how should I put this, completely lame. I sheep is smarter than him! Apparently, he thought that jumping into/over Steve (our hedge) would be a good idea. HA! He unknowingly jumped over the chain link fence that sits in the middle of Steve. So when I went to put him in the garage for the evening, I heard him meowing on the other side of the fence! And because he's not the smartest cat on the block, I don't think he realizes he has to maneuver his way up through Steve to get over the fence and back into our yard! It'll be interesting to see if he figures it out sometime during the night. Crazy cat!

2 comments:

Nancy Bergenske said...

Hey.... looking forward to p-t conferences.... NOT! Seriously, they should be OK. The 20 minute limit helps!

Crystal said...

Boy or Girl? Do you feel different? Have you been more tired with this one?