Saturday, May 8, 2010

Ultrasound Pics


Here is an ultrasound of our little boy at 20 weeks and 4 days. His one hand is by the side of his head and the other is covering his face. We only received two pictures and they were both very similar. The ultrasound tech kept trying to get a profile pic, but he wouldn't cooperate.....maybe next time.

My belly is definitely bigger this time than last as it is becoming difficult to do simple tasks such as putting on socks and shoes. We still haven't decided on a name and I'm hoping we can decide within the next few weeks. It feels weird knowing we're having a boy and not knowing his name yet. With Caitlin we started calling her by name the second we left the ultrasound, so this is new territory for us.

And here is my belly at 22 weeks:

1 comment:

shan said...

Ya your def a little bigger than you were with Caitlin. I can't wait to see you. Were heading to San Diego after I'm done with finals. I'm so stoked.