Saturday, April 10, 2010

Happy Belated Easter


We had a fabulous and very rainy Easter. Caitlin looked for eggs at our local zoo and then proceeded to run around in the pouring down rain! We searched for eggs in our living room after her nap and the Easter Bunny brought her a potty seat and a remote control car.....very exciting on both fronts.

Posing in a log!

Running in the rain!

Unfortunately, she picked up a little bug somewhere and has been sick all week with a runny nose and a mild fever.....although, we're kinda thinking she may have another ear infection. We'll see how she is tomorrow and then we may take her in to just check it out.

Hunting for eggs in the house.

On Friday, we went to story time at the library for the first time. It was PACKED with kids, which I heard was a bit unusual from parents talking around me. We went to the 10am story time but I wished I knew ahead of time that they had a 11am story time that was for kids 0-2 years. At least I know for next time. Afterward, we headed into the children's section and I was so afraid that Caitlin would just start pulling all the books off the wall! But to my surprise, she was more interested in watching the trees through the gianormous windows and trying to climb on the windowsill to get a better look. Thus, we didn't stay much longer. We'll definitely make this a weekly trip during the summer.

We also discovered that she is a muffin girl! She had been devouring the blueberry muffins I made earlier this week, so tonight I made a new batch of muffins.....my Nana's banana chocolate chip muffins.

I'm hoping that my morning sickness has finally come to an end. For the last 3 days I haven't been nauseated at any time during the day. It's a trend I'd like to continue.

17 Month Picture

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Nancy Bergenske said...

Cute pictures... looks like a fun day! The video of her is adorable too! See ya Monday.