Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Off to the doctor


So Caitlin may have a possible ear infection. I noticed she was pulling at her ear this morning and thought it was really odd, but she didn't have a fever so I thought it was her just being quirky. Then when I picked her up I found out she had a REALLY bad day. She hardly ate anything and didn't sleep at all and she cried more than ever before. So on the way home I made her a dr. appointment for tomorrow afternoon while she fell asleep in her carseat. She slept for an hour and a half after we got home and has been pretty clingy since. She didn't really want to play and only pushed her little cart around for a minute or two before crawling back to me or Dennis. Poor thing. If she does have an ear infection, it will be her first one. We're going to try daycare tomorrow until her appointment, making sure she gets Tylenol beforehand. I hope she'll do okay.

1 comment:

Nancy Bergenske said...

Glad you got everything all squared away with C's ear. Have a great weekend!