Monday, January 18, 2010

First Steps


Tonight while playing the "standing game," Caitlin took 4/5 steps towards Dennis all by herself! And she actually repeated it a few more times, then she got jell-o legs. I can't believe it! Just the other day she'd only take one step so tonight was absolutely unbelievable to watch!

Yesterday we watched the football games and got 4 pizzas from Dominoes. They were actually pretty good...and cheap! I ended up making banana bread, peanut butter cookies, and brownies to go along with all the pizza. Caitlin had a great time and I believe she was the loudest one in the room! She had trouble taking a nap because of all the excitement, but after laying down with mommy for a few minutes, she was out in no time. I just love snuggling with her!

Today we spent most of the day napping. It's been crazy windy and rainy here, so the whole family took a nap in the morning and in the afternoon. In fact, Caitlin's nap this afternoon was almost 3 hours long!....and so was mine! Crazy. I hope we can sleep tonight. Caitlin's already been up once since I put her to bed.

It's back to work tomorrow. All the K-3 grades will be gone on a field trip to see the Peking Acrobats until 11:30, so I'll be able to get quite a few things done in the meantime.

I hope everyone had a wonderful 3 day weekend!

No comments: