Thursday, January 7, 2010

Finally! It's here!


After tomorrow, I will be extremely relieved.....the GATE Academy will be OVER!!!!! I've been pretty stressed out about it this week and have had to work extra hours at school and home. Dennis even helped me out last night because I had so much to do. Thank goodness the Academy fell on a Thursday rather than a Tuesday this week! Oh and I also forgot the best part.....there is a 70% chance of rain tomorrow! The kids have to walk to all their classes and the campus is pretty big. Plus, we eat outside because there isn't a building big enough (that's within reasonable walking distance) that can hold all 500-700 students! Looks like we'll all be huddling underneath the eaves! Thankfully, I have an awesome sub for my first grade class tomorrow, so that is one thing I'm not worrying about. I also think I need to collect all the name tags from the kids when we get back. They all have my cell phone number on them and I don't think I really want all 24 of my kids having access to that number longer than it's necessary. Oh, the chaos that could ensue!

No comments: