Tuesday, May 6, 2008

STAR Test Day 2

Completely chaotic! The second grade began their testing and I was in complete panic this morning because I couldn't find my testing manual in the principal's office.....and since he wasn't there this morning, no one knew where it was! This immediately put me and bad, BAD mood. Then my students' teacher didn't have their test, so I had to go back up to the office to figure this whole f*#@&^* thing out! Finally, I found them in a little pile on the floor in a corner. Relieved, and in a better mood, I was able to gather my children and give the test. In the second grade there is a LOT of verbal instruction!....and I forgot how tedious it can become. It was also frustrating watching students just fill in bubbles when you know if they took the time to actually read the passage, they might do okay. Anyway, tomorrow is a new day and I just hope it'll start off a lot better than today.

1 comment:

Nancy Bergenske said...

One of the perks of teaching K is NO TEST!
Have a great weekend!