Monday, May 19, 2008

Oh my...

It's all Monday's fault! Today was....well...just one thing after the other. It started off by me taking a different exit off the freeway (because I thought mine was closed) and then realizing, I had no clue where exactly I was going or if I was even going in the right direction!!! Frustrated, I flipped a U-ie and took my regular exit (thankfully it was opened). Then it was kinda just one thing after another so by the time I got home I felt like I'd been run over. Not by a steamroller (I wasn't feeling that flat), I think it was more like a gianormous SUV......maybe a Hummer? Thankfully, tomorrow is just a little over 4 hours away!!!! Plus, I actually have a good lunch tomorrow...cous cous (today I brought chips and nacho cheese.....I don't think I'll be doing that again any time soon).

Best wishes on this maddening Monday!

No comments: