Friday, May 9, 2008

Baby Bump

I'm at the stage in my pregnancy where my jeans don't fit and to the average Joe I look like I have a bit of a gut. However, to those who know I'm pregnant, it's like "Wow! I can tell your pregnant!" It's quite exciting but I feel a little self conscience in public because I don't want people thinking I'm just fat.....I think I need to wear a button that says "It's baby belly, not belly fat." Whatever. I'm just really excited I'm starting to show!!!!! And I'm even more excited because my sister-in-law (Brady's mom) is having another baby!!!!! She's due January 2nd which puts me about 7 weeks ahead. It's so very exciting!!!! We're gonna go maternity clothes shopping on Memorial weekend which is going to be a lot of fun! She knows where all the good spots are!

1 comment:

Nancy Bergenske said...

Just make sure Dennis keeps taking photos of the bump..... we need at least one per month! :)