Thursday, May 29, 2008

Only 25 hours 10 mintues to go!!!!

I'm talking about SEX AND THE CITY you silly people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I so can't wait to see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It has been really hard (especially the last 2 weeks) not to read, hear, or see anything about it. And I really have to be careful if I watch a show that I didn't DVR because the previews are EVERYWHERE!!!!!!! Ooooooo! I was on the radio today!!!! They asked people to call in and give their opinion of all the hype......so, I called in!!!!! I was sooooo nervous but I said I was a huge fan and talked about how I went to New York and went on the tour, I own 2 copies of the complete series, a book, and a trivia game. The DJ then asked why I thought people liked the show and I said it probably has to do with the variety of women and situations on the show, plus we can live vicariously through the girls!!!! He asked if I thought a lot of men would be dragged to the theater and I told him no because this is a show you gather your girlfriends around for and watch....no men allowed (except for you JT$). After I told him I was seeing it tomorrow night he said he wanted me to call in on Monday to give my review.....and I think I totally will!!!! I was so jazzed after I hung up that I called Nancy and Barb so they could change the station so they could listen to me (as they are not country music radio fans). Thankfully when they played it on air, I wasn't all squealy as I can get sometimes....I was just more on the really excited and lively side of the spectrum. Anyway, tomorrow is the big day and I just can't wait!!!! I hope I'll be able to sleep tonight.

No comments: