Sunday, July 25, 2010

33 Weeks


33 Weeks with Caitlin


33 Weeks with baby boy Taylor

Quite a difference I'd say! I also think I was much more swollen with Caitlin by this time than I am with the boy. But my belly on the other hand....it's HUGE!!!!

This weekend was pretty good. I've had contractions everyday and have had to take my meds twice...once Friday night and then last night around 2am. It's going to be very interesting to see what tomorrow brings at my NST.

Oh, and tonight we made root beer! Caitlin helped stir and put the labels on the bottles. Dennis had found a kit online that included practically everything you need. It has been such a long time since I've made root beer and I'm really excited to see how it's going to taste. This stuff doesn't take as long to carbonate as the other root beers I've made. Now it's just a matter of being patient!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

I remember you making root beer way back when :)

Nancy Bergenske said...

I am glad they figured out what's going on so you can stop having contractions... and the little video is ADORABLE!! P.S. How'd the root beer turn out? What do you put in root beer anyway?