Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Happy Anniversary


Today, Dennis and I celebrated our 8 year wedding anniversary by having spaghetti. We were thinking of going out to eat, but we didn't plan things out and since both of us are a bit under the weather, we're going to try this weekend. Dennis brought home a beautiful bouquet of pink roses and lilies and a super sweet card that made me cry. He always knows the perfect thing to say! Normally we would watch Groundhog Day to celebrate, but LOST premieres tonight so that takes the cake instead.

Happy Tuesday and Groundhog Day!

2 comments:

shan said...

Wow congrats guys!! I can't believe its been that long. I think Dennis was the last guy I have danced with...lol

Congrats

Nancy Bergenske said...

Happy Anniversary! What did you think about LOST? I am more confused than ever!!