Thursday, February 25, 2010

Walker


On Tuesday, Caitlin officially became a walker! She walks EVERYWHERE now! And it is so adorable! She still crawls but her main method of transportation would have to be walking now. I hope she sticks with walking at this point and doesn't try to run any time soon.

Well, Dennis finally went back to work yesterday while I stayed home (and still home today) with some stomach/flu bug thing. I stayed in bed ALL day yesterday. This morning I tried to go to work, but I kept on getting light headed and needed to lay down so I wouldn't pass out.....such joy. But my fever hasn't returned today, so that's really good.

Now I'm off to lay down on the couch. I've finally made it to the living room today so that's progress too.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Hope you feel better. Being sick sucks :-p

Nancy Bergenske said...

Hey! Glad you are feeling better and WATCH OUT! C will be running in no time!!