Monday, April 11, 2011

A Week of Events

After almost a year of staying home with the kids, I have finally filled up the week with activities....at least for the next month or two. We have been going to the Library on Fridays for storytime which has been loads of fun and today, I just filled up the other four days of the week. My friend called this morning to tell me about a free playgroup on Monday and Wednesday mornings. So we got ready in record time to meet them down there. Caitlin AND Colton had a great time! There was plenty of things to do for the both of them and since it was all indoors, we didn't have to worry about the weather! I was really happy they had an area for babies and Colton was happy about that too. They even had circle time and a snack. We left around 11:30am and I thought for sure Caitlin would be asleep in no time..... apparently, I was wrong. After 45 minutes of trying to get her to fall asleep, I gave up. She has been pretty melty so we may actually have no problem when it's time for her to go to bed tonight.

Anyway, while we were there, I signed her up for soccer on Tuesdays and basketball on Thursdays. Dennis and I were planning on doing that today anyway, but it's just kinda funny that most of our new activities are all in the same place! This schedule will take us until mid May and then we'll have to see what's next! I'm super excited!!!!!!






1 comment:

Crystal said...

Sometimes I wish we had a play group.
You are a brave (and busy) woman. ;~)