Sunday, May 23, 2010

I can't upload!

Caitlin's new quad!

For some strange reason, I cannot upload new photos from my camera to my computer!!!!! Dennis is napping so I need to wait until he gets up.....aarrgghhh!!! Frustrating!

Today we have sunshine! And I'm sure once Caitlin and Dennis wake up from their naps, they'll head outside for some garden fun. Caitlin officially has outside clothes. It's amazing how fast strawberry juice stains!....even with Spray n Wash!

And (drum roll please) Dennis and I have decided on a name! We're also working on getting Caitlin to say it along with brother....both are equally adorable. She also said pizza for the first time on Friday which sounded like "za za."

Alright, I must change into sweatpants. The boy is protesting my jeans by persistently kicking me. Sometimes it feels there is more than one baby in there because he moves so much!

No comments: