Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Wow!


So Dennis was taking a look at my belly photos of Caitlin and then comparing them to the same week of this pregnancy. All I can say is WOW! It's shocking to see the difference! My belly is way more out there than it was with Caitlin. I mean, I felt bigger than last time, but when you put the pictures side by side it's like HOLY COW!


22 weeks with Caitlin

22 weeks with the baby boy

I had a check up today and everything is going just fine. The baby's heart rate is 150 and the doc found it the first time he plopped the thingy on my belly....no need to move it around. Although, I think I noticed some swelling in my legs. I was on my feet quite a bit more today, so that may have something to do with it.

Oh, and the crappiest thing about today.....I lost the middle diamond out of my wedding ring! I had it after lunch and then noticed it was missing around 2pm. My principal and two custodians were looking for it.....and that included taking apart the pipes in the bathroom sink! And we never found it. Dennis bought me that ring when he was in high school, so it is such a bummer it's gone! :(

1 comment:

Crystal said...

What a bummer about your ring...that just makes you sick to your stomach doesn't it.
You'd be surprised how different each pregnancy is. I was smaller with Acacia than with Hannah, but am bigger with this one than with both the others. Craziness. I had a check up today and am having some contractions every now and then, but nothing to worry about (I am dilated a tinny bit, but nothing unusual). I have to say that I hope the next few weeks fly by LOL I am ready.