Friday, November 20, 2009

Where have the days gone?


Most of them have been spent with Caitlin having a fever that started on Sunday and then being fever free all day Wednesday and Thursday, but then Caitlin and I woke up this morning feeling absolutely miserable! We both had fevers over 101 and I had to call in a sub (which I heard was rough day for her). We spent most of the morning just laying on the floor....every muscle and hair on my body hurt. Thankfully the advil I took earlier started to kick in and reduced my fever and aches a bit. Then around 2pm it all came back and fast too! And this time, it took a lot longer for it to work. Caitlin's day was rough too. Most of it was spent laying on my chest, fussing out of discomfort, napping, and then playing for a few minutes before having another meltdown. I'm hoping tomorrow we'll feel a little better.

No comments: