Monday, November 23, 2009

Some Light


Later this evening I started to feel like I was getting better. The sudifed I took this morning helped a LOT along with the two naps I snuck in while Caitlin was napping. I realized that sudifed is the key to being able to breath through my nose, so I'm taking it tonight instead of NyQuil....I'm hoping for a better night's sleep that doesn't wake me up with cotton mouth from having to breath through my mouth all night!

Caitlin's back to herself (including her appetite). Although, I think she misses playing with the kids at daycare. I still wasn't very playful today and I think she was getting tired of playing by herself so much. Tomorrow I think we will try and venture into the outside world. I haven't been out of the house since Thursday night and I think we could both use some fresh air. I'm really keeping my fingers crossed I don't wake up with a fever again.

1 comment:

Nancy Bergenske said...

Have a GREAT Thanksgiving!