Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Caitlin Marie!

I can't believe it's here already! Our baby girl has officially become a toddler! To celebrate, we had a low key evening with baked acorn squash from my dad's garden and rotisserie chicken. Then Caitlin opened her presents.....and when I say she opened them, I really do mean that. She tore into them and handed me all the pieces of paper, big and small. Dennis had gotten her a music card from us and she kept opening and closing it and dancing to the music....completely adorable!!!! Then we got her in her birthday suit and took pictures of us at 7:20....her birthday time. After that, Dennis gave her a bubble bath and she got to play with her new bath toys. Now, she's in bed while we are enjoying her birthday dessert....a chocolate caramel apple from Costco....yum-O!


3 comments:

Nancy Bergenske said...

Sounds like a perfect night! Happy Birthday Miss Caitlin!

Life According to Kate said...

I can't believe she's one!! She is gorgeous, and looks like a perfect happy and healthy baby!

Crystal said...

Iknow its late, but Happy Birthday Caitlin :-)
I can't believe how big she is... awwww *sigh* they grow so fast. Hope all is well.