Thursday, August 14, 2008

Workshop Day 2

Same old, same old. It's unfortunate that the workshop was so blah. I was really hoping I would get a lot out of it. So today I headed down to school to put up a new bulletin board for the hallway. I wanted to make a swing with monkeys swinging on it, but it wasn't turning out the way I wanted so I made two trees and connected them with vines. Then I put the monkeys swinging from the vines with books in their hands. The caption down below then reads "Swing into Reading!" I should have a picture of it by the end of next week. In the meantime check out the pictures below:

Here is Dennis's quilt design! Isn't it super neat!

Okay, so here is my belly at 25 weeks. The picture turned out a little blurry and I'm extremely sleepy! I was actually ready for bed (contacts out, teeth brushed) when we realized we hadn't taken a picture yet. So I threw on my glasses so I could see where Dennis was standing and so I wouldn't look cross-eyed!....This is one of the very few pictures (if not the only picture) that anyone will see me wearing my glasses!

2 comments:

Nancy Bergenske said...

OMG, girl, you are adorable in your glasses!! And Dennis is a rad quilt designer! Love it!

Jenai said...

What an awesome quilt! This little baby girl is SO lucky to have such loving and talented parents. :)

And your photo is SO adorable! I love love love it! How I wish I could pat that belly... for luck, of course! Hehehe.

Mwah!
~Jenai