Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Library

Today I checked out some books from our county library.....something I haven't done since I was in elementary school! Sad, I know....but I really like to own books. I just love to look at them on my shelf to remind me of what a great read it was.....or how bad it was...but those are far and few between. Anyway, there are such odd people at the library....twitchy people, smelly people, fancy people, sleepy people......you name them, you could find them! I watched one guy who was falling asleep in a chair and every once in a while his head would fall back and he'd snap it forward again....his mouth was also slightly ajar too.....He made me laugh, luckily not too loud since I was in a library after all. I'm looking forward to the day when I can take our little girl to check out her very first book. I hope she loves them as much as I do!

1 comment:

Jenai said...

Ooooo... libraries ARE strange! The kiddie section is really the only spot that's truly comfy. Otherwise, it's quite... awkward.

Miss you!!!

~Janu