Thursday, August 21, 2008

my oh my

What a day! Last night I didn't get to sleep until sometime around 2am and then I was wide awake at 5am! So rather than just lay in bed for the next hour and a half, I decided to get up and look through the cookbooks I checked out from the library yesterday. Thankfully I was pretty wide awake and full of energy all day until about 5pm when my eyelids began to feel heavy. I was mostly productive with getting my classroom ready. I put up my curtains and man are they bright! They are also much taller than my other ones so I think that is going to get some getting use to. By far I am not ready for school to start on Monday morning, but the majority of things I need to accomplish will need to happen when schools in session anyway. I tie up all my loose ends the first week of school so that when the second week begins it's practically hang-up free!

Well, the couch is calling my name and I must obey!

No comments: