Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Water Kitty


So this is what Big Kitty likes to do when she sees a big container of water....she played in that water for over 20 minutes today! I've never seen a cat who likes water as much as she does. In fact, if you turn the hose on, she'll chase it just like a dog! She's always been crazy about water...even when she was 8 weeks old! Dennis and I thought there was a hole in her water dish, but then we saw her one day playing in it. Therefore, her water dish has been located in the bathtub ever since.

2 comments:

Nancy Bergenske said...

Big kitty is soooooo cute!! I have never met a water loving cat before!

Jenai said...

It's funny because she's STILL "Skittles" to me... LOL... She's looking super adorable... silly kitty! :)

Love,
~Jenai... with Heiden on perched on my left knee...