Monday, July 21, 2008

Scan Scan Scan

So, as this was my first official day of vacation, I registered for baby stuff. I spent about 2 hours at target and then another 2 hours (at least) at various other online sites. I just love registering....not because I want people to buy us stuff...but because I feel so powerful with that little scanner in my hot little hands! Super, super fun!....And if anyone out there does not like registering, I would be more than happy to assist.

Today we saw the baby doctor too. He said our little girl is growing exactly at the rate she should be and everything looks really good. In about 3 weeks I go in for the glucose tolerance test. It's where you get to drink this oh so lovely (and super sweet) orange drink and then wait in the office for an hour to get your blood sugar tested. Imagine drinking an orange soda that has 5 times the sugar.....mmmmmm, so appetizing isn't it?!

Tomorrow I think I will do the dinner dishes from tonight and then return a few things at the mall. Afterwards, I might catch up on some DVR shows. I'm reserving Wednesday for cleaning....I'm so looking forward to it.

TTFN

1 comment:

Nancy Bergenske said...

Did you pick out a nursery theme? I am off to target.com to check! :)