Saturday, July 26, 2008

His and Hers Quilts

On Friday, Dennis and I went to the fabric store to pick out quilt material for our little girl. Well, the first one I chose Dennis didn't care for so he decided we would just have to make a daddy quilt and a mommy quilt. I'll post pictures as soon as I finish them. Although, we haven't even designed them yet so it'll be a while before there done.

Oh and on Thursday night we were able to SEE when our little girl kicked my stomach! It was so cool and bizarre at the same time. I can't wait now till she sticks her foot out and keeps it there for a bit. She's kicking so much now too! Last night it felt like she was beating me up and I couldn't get to sleep! She's so cute!

2 comments:

Nancy Bergenske said...

With you as her mommy, she's bound to be feisty!! :)

Anonymous said...

Don't you love it!! Uhmmm, I miss that so much! Now she kicks me on the outside (and pulls my hair...) LOL. How are you feeling? I am so excited for you guys!