Saturday, July 5, 2008

20 Weeks



Here's the latest picture of my belly. I will be 22 weeks on Wednesday, which is the same day as my ultrasound!...we're super excited to see the baby! Yesterday was the first day a stranger asked me my due date. It was pretty neat, but she was a bit odd...nice, but odd. She said she had 4 kids and she looked my age...crazy!

I hope everyone had a great 4th of July. Dennis and I went to 2 different street fairs and had some really good food...rice with peanut sauce and plantains, meatball sandwich, and a BBQ tri-tip sandwich....ooooh not to mention the fabulous caramel apple! Since we had such a late lunch, Dennis ended up eating Cheerios for dinner and I had yogurt! We tried to watch our local fireworks, but they set them off really low so we couldn't see them....oh well. I absolutely love 3 day weekends! It so feels like Sunday, but it's totally still Saturday!!!...it's awesome!

Oh, I got a really good beverage recipe from my Rachel Ray magazine. You take raspberries and blackberries and blend them up, add sugar to taste, and strain. Then fill a glass with ice, add club soda and pureed juice to taste, and viola'! It's pretty tasty I have to say...very simple, but tasty.

Well, I will try to post more often than I have been. I've been such a bad blogger!

1 comment:

Nancy Bergenske said...

Have you picked a nickname for it yet? Noodle? Is the ultrasound this Wed? I got your message, but am in a big dark hole right now.... will call you soon!

Love, Nancy

BTW, you look adorable!