Monday, June 27, 2011

Waiting, Waiting, Waiting

I am waiting for my interview in Ferndale tomorrow night. I am waiting to hear the results of my interview in Yreka. I am waiting to see if Caitlin's fever is going to go up or stay the same.

Caitlin came down with some sort of flu bug Sunday morning around 2am. Her fever has been staying in the 102 range, but this morning it was only 99.5. It's been creeping up little by little and I'm really hoping it stops...otherwise, I'll need to break out the Tylenol again. The poor girl just lays around on the couch and looks just so sad. Her poor thumb is so waterlogged from sucking on it so much that it looks like a raisin! Her appetite seems to be coming back a little. She's eaten a few Ritz and is now munching on Goldfish.

I will keep y'all posted on the happenings of the week as I hear them....it should be pretty eventful (I'm hoping).

No comments: