Friday, June 10, 2011

Catch 22

Bottle success has come with some disadvantages. Colton has definitely began to show signs he is not interested in nursing and would prefer a bottle instead! He only tries to nurse for a few seconds and if he doesn't get as much as he was hoping, he starts fussing and crying. So for the last two nights, I've had to give him a bottle in the middle of the night! I don't know if I'm ready to stop nursing yet, but it kinda looks like I don't have a choice anymore. Now I gotta figure out how to maneuver in this uncharted territory. Colton has a doctor appointment next week, so I'll ask his doc for some advise too.

It was another sleepless night last night. I woke up exhausted and in a REALLY bad mood. But I decided to force myself to snap out of it. I drank more coffee and went to the library with the kids. A good choice in the end. I'm still super tired, but I don't think I have a permanent glare on my face anymore.

No comments: