Thursday, October 14, 2010

Work in Progress


This is my first attempt at making a dress! I make quilts and quilts only, so when Dennis suggested Caitlin be Princess Peach for Halloween, I got this brilliant idea to make her dress myself....without a pattern!!! It turned out pretty well and actually fits! I still have some details to finish like the blue gem that goes on the bodice and pink hip thingys. This is what I've been working on instead of blogging these past few days.....not to mention catching up on all my DVR'd shows!

Keep reading, plenty of posts below to update you all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Cindy!!

Love:Sarah White

Nancy Bergenske said...

1. The dress in adorable! Can't wait to see Princess Peach on Halloween. BTW, are you trick or treating in our neighborhood?
2. How'd the stew come out? Mark has forbidden me from cooking stew since he ate too much of it as a child.
3. I can't believe C locked you out!! What a little turkey!
4. From your voicemail I'm assuming she will have no trouble classifying things when she gets to Kindergarten!