Thursday, October 14, 2010

Colton 1 Month

Since I've been neglecting my poor blog these days, I didn't post Colton's 1 month picture.....so here it is. Now he's almost 2 months and I just can't believe how time is just flying by!!! He's getting so big and Caitlin just adores him! His next check up is on the 26th which means that he will be getting his first round of shots!!!! Poor guy!


Here's Dennis giving Colton his first bottle of breastmilk. It's going better than it did with Caitlin, but he still doesn't take it very well.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Awwww! I love his hair :) He is too cute. Sounds like you've had your hands full. Glad your feeling better. That stupid Matitis sucked. Luckly I was able to catch it before I got to sick. I'm glad your back, I was having withdrawls :~)