Saturday, June 12, 2010

27 weeks


The top picture shows my belly at 27 weeks with Caitlin and the bottom picture is 27 weeks this time. Quite a difference I'd say!

So Friday night I began my GD diet. Last time I tried to make all sorts of new stuff from diabetic cookbooks, but then I realized it was much easier to alter the stuff we eat normally. And because hamburgers have so much protein and the carbs are only in the bun, I get to eat them pretty often...mmmmm. So tonight I made some really good BBQ burgers and Caitlin and Dennis had tater tots, while I had strawberries and blueberries. Still (without meds) my sugars were too high an hour later. :( Tomorrow, it's eggs and berries for breakfast...mmmm.

2 comments:

Jenai said...

Oh my goodness! And is Baby Boy still measuring a week or so ahead in size?

I couldn't eat a single carb in the morning when I had GD :( Not a bite of fruit or sip of milk.

The last few months seem to take forever on that diet!!!

Nancy Bergenske said...

#1 You look wonderful.
#2 I really like Caitlyn's new bedding.
#3 I am sorry you have GD again. That sucks!