Friday, April 18, 2008

Bad, Bad Blogger!

I know, don't tell me....I've been a very bad blogger recently. What with Brady visiting and work, I just haven't had any desire to regurgitate what's been going on......But today, I have gained back my....my...whatever it is that makes me ( or anyone else for that matter) want to blog.

We had so much fun when J, K, and B were visiting. We went to the park, zoo, and beach. We ran out of time for the mall, but that's okay. We were very lucky because we had one of the sunniest and warmest weekends this year! It was so beautiful which made going to the beach all that more fun! Brady just loved stomping around in the water and only fell down once! The zoo was fun too, but it was close to nap time and the B-man wasn't too interactive with the animals or us for that matter.....but Uncle Dennis made his day with a stuffed fox. It was rather cute and the look on his face when he got it was priceless!. So here are a few pics from our weekend!

I'm so handsome!

I wonder if this flower is edible?

Look! It's the Donny Darko bunny!

Awe! How sweet!

It's MY big stick Aunt Cindy!

No comments: