Sunday, April 27, 2008

Baby Makes Three

Yup, it's true! Dennis and I are having a baby! I've known since March 7th which has made blogging oh so difficult! I'm eleven weeks and due mid-November. My original due date was November 11th, but the ultrasound I had at 6 weeks put me at November 19th. We are so excited!!!! My morning sickness began on Good Friday ( at the post office to be more specific). All of a sudden I felt like I was going to get sick all over the guy....luckily, it didn't happen. Working has been challenging especially since I didn't tell them until last week. My students must think I'm crazy because I'm always eating something while teaching to avoid (or get rid of) that horrible queasy feeling. The last two days have been somewhat better. I haven't felt as queasy and it seems to go away a little faster. But enough of that....I'm just so excited I don't have to keep this a secret any longer and I can shout it from the rooftops!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know I've already blathered and giggled and squealed at ya... but... CONGRATULATIONS!!! :D

I'm just SO ecstatic and wish I could see you and pat your belly! *sniff*

Love,
~Jenai

Nancy Bergenske said...

You should start posting your tummy pictures here.... People want to see!! Glad your neck is feeling better, and I also read your email (just today!). I had a blast too!!