Monday, December 19, 2011

Trudging through errands...





It seemed like my errands were against me today. No matter which one I did, I was hit with some problem or another that wouldn't quite let me fully complete my errand. For instance, at the post office, I thought I had Colton's carrier in the car but was horribly bewildered that it wasn't there. Luckily, Caitlin has been loving piggy back rides, so that is where she was the entire time in line while Colton was snug in the stroller. At Joann Fabrics, they were neglecting to use the number system and I was lined jumped by someone who decided to buy half the store of fabric. Then I forgot to go to the bank. So, finally at home, I decided to work on a WAY over due project, only to find out my pictures are not the right resolution.

Let's just say this, there will be no errands for me tomorrow.

On the other hand, Caitlin is doing really well. She loves everything Christmas and no matter what type of decorations she sees, she just yells "Christmas!" The first thing Colton does in the morning is ask (or rather demand) us to plug in the Christmas lights strung up around the house and on the tree. Although, Colton has begun to have night terrors like Caitlin did at that age. We're trying to wake him up 30 minutes before they usually happen in order to reset his sleep cycle. We did the same thing with Caitlin and it worked pretty well. It's so bizarre that they both got them.

I hope you had a wonderful Monday, and an even better Tuesday!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

I hate days like that, where everything works against you. The kids are getting so big.
Acacia gets night terrors, but only when she is going through a growth spurt. Weird huh. I don't think about it, but she was staying the night with a friend and when I went to pick her up the mom said she was up all night worried about her. I felt so bad. I should have warned her. Luckily her son had had some when he was little, so she knew what they were.
I miss your posts. Hope you guys have a great Christmas :~)

Nancy Bergenske said...

Glad all the errands are done and you are ready for your trip!! Have a great time in the mountains... Merry Christmas!